10 Wheaten / Barred Wheaten Serama eggs - $15.00 TO SHIP TOMORROW

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Dipsy Doodle Doo, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Hi!
    I have 10 fresh Serama eggs available to ship Tues, 7/12 (laid 9th, 10th, 11th).
    Price is $15.00 for these 10 eggs and $12.00 for USPS Priority Shipping (with Delivery Confirmation) and Handling.
    My Serama pens have barred wheaten cocks over wheaten and barred wheaten hens.
    This is one barred wheaten guy:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Chicks hatch wheaten or barred wheaten (barred wheaten chicks will have a yellow headspot).
    [​IMG]

Here's a link to how you can expect your eggs to be wrapped and packed for shipping.

My PayPal is [email protected]. I need payment asap for these to go out in tomorrow mornings mail.
    This time of year, it's hot everywhere. The box will be marked 'FRAGILE' 'PERISHABLE' 'EGGS FOR HATCHING ENCLOSED' so hopefully they will be kept out of the heat while they travel.

If you have any special instructions like "Hold & Call for Pick Up" --- please add that and a ph# in the PayPal note so I don't miss it.

Thanks!
    [​IMG]
    Lisa
    ps: I can combine shipping on any of these groups of eggs to ship tomorrow ---

10 Serama
    10 NN Frizzle
    6 Silkie

Last edited: Jul 11, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by