10 + White & Porcelain/lavender Silkie Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Northwood Silkies, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Northwood Silkies

Northwood Silkies Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2010
    Northwest Michigan
    You will receive 10 + Bearded WHITE AND LAVENDER/PORCELAIN Silkie eggs …

~YOU WILL RECEIVE MORE LAV/POR EGGS THAN THE WHITE~

**White pen is a roo and two hens**

**Lav & Porcelain pen consists of a Lavender roo, Lavender hen and 2 Porcelain hens**
    (CAN HATCH LAVENDER, PORCELAIN, SPLITS AND SOME OFF COLORS)

SO FAR I HAVE HATCHED OUT LAVENDER & PARTRIDGE BUT HAVE ONLY HATCHED A TOTAL OF LIKE 10 EGGS TWO DIFFERENT TIMES. THE CHICKS COME OUT VERY FLUFFY AND SOME WITH VAULTED SKULLS.
    I WILL NOT BE HATCHING ANYMORE THIS YEAR SO I WILL BE HAVING SOME EGGS TO OFFER.

~** ONLY SERIOUS BIDDERS ONLY.. PLEASE DON'T BID IF YOU DON'T PLAN TO PAY **~

~~** PLEASE PAY WITHIN AUCTION END SO I CAN GET THESE EGGS OUT ASAP TO YOU......~~**

**EGGS WILL BE SHIPPED OUT ON WED THE 30TH**

~ CAN ADD A 72 HOUR HEAT PACK IF NEEDED FOR A EXTRA $3.00 ~

You can Paypal me at ... [email protected]

All my Silkies came from excellent show quality Silkies, All have nice toes & foot feathering, big crests and are typey. I'm very picky with my stock and only keep the best to use in my program. …

We cannot guarantee your hatch rate do to Rough postal handling, X-ray, and incubator mishaps which may make perfectly fertile eggs not develop or hatch. Purchasing shipped hatching eggs is a risk. Please be understanding and know this when purchasing hatching eggs through the mail.

This is an "as is" auction. I can’t offer refunds due to these possible issues

When your eggs arrive store them pointy end down at room temperature for 12-24 hours prior to putting them in the incubator.

Eggs will be shipped USPS Priority. I can ship on any day of the week but it is highly recommended to have eggs shipped Mon-Wed. Shipping is only within the US. Will not ship to international buyers.

Eggs will be packed the best to my ability but I can’t take any responsibility for them once they leave my home. The box will be marked as fragile and to be handled with care.

Thanks so much for looking & good luck hatching!!! :)

~PICS OF MY WHITES~
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

~PICS OF MY LAVS & PORCELAINS~
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ~THE LIGHTER COLORED CHICKS ARE TURNING OUT LAVENDER, THE DARKER CHICKS ARE PARTRIDGE. I DON'T DO PARTRIDGE BUT THESE CHICKS LOOK REALLY COMPACT WITH LOTS OF FLUFF~
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by