1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

10+ White, Splash Silkie Eggs NPIP & AI Tested

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mountaintopsilkies, Jun 10, 2011.

1. mountaintopsilkies

mountaintopsilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2010
    MAINE
    I am offering so far 9 White Silkie eggs and 1 Splash Silkie egg, Plus whatever is laid between now and the end of auction. These Eggs are out of my Show quality Silkies. You may even get a Blue from my Splash pen. All my Silkies are seperated by color. My Blue Hen got BV,BB, and Reserve Featherleg at the Central Maine Bird Fanciers Show in Windsor, Maine on the 29th of May. I have gotten many BB,BV,RV, RB's from my Show Silkies. I am done hatching until fall, as I have 50 chicks on the ground now waiting to grow out. I normally do not sell my Hatching eggs, but don't want to waste these. I will be updateing my website with new show photos next week. No garantees on Hatching eggs. Any question Pm me. Thanks for looking!
    these eggs will ship on Monday the 13th of June.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by