100% Greenfire Lines, 6+**Silver/Split Sussex eggs***SHIPPING INCLUDED

crfarm

Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes or so
10 Years
Nov 29, 2009
KY
**** I UPGRADED SO ABLE TO OFFER SOME MORE!!!!*******

All three pairs I have are unrelated. I just learned that 2 of the Roos are Splits so you will be getting Split and Pure Silver Sussex. These are GORGEOUS gentle giants. They are one of the first breeds everyone notices here, and there are lots of colors lol.
Fertility is great on these and I have been hatching like crazy with these. I will try and get some pics of the chicks we are getting to post.
Shipping is included and it is priority mail with a tracking number. Express is available at an extra charge. Contact me BEFORE bidding and please give me plenty of time to answer. I don't get to check the auctions but a few times per day. The most I mark my boxes is with Fragile. I have been sending unmarked and having better luck with their arrival.
Payment is Paypal or Western Union wire. If you don't have a Paypal account I can send you an invoice still and you can pay with a credit card as a paypal guest. Payment is due immediately after auction ends. NO ECHECKS.
If you have ANY questions, please ask before bidding.

These pics are of my original birds at different ages.

PICT0207.JPG
PICT0206.JPG
PICT0064.JPG
PICT0056%20(2).JPG
silver%20trio.JPG
PICT0211.JPG

Just hatched 6 Pure Silvers and 2 Splits 1/1/12. The hatch before that had 11 pure Silvers out of 13 eggs. No splits in that hatch.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom