1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

100%natural goats milk soaps

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Napalongtail, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Napalongtail

Napalongtail Longtail Longtimer

Jan 31, 2007
    NE Washington
    Like the topic states 100% goats milk soaps, all natural, olive and coconut oil blends. Most milk soaps use powdered milk in very small quantities. All of our soaps are at least 30% whole goats milk, hand batched daily from our homestead goat flock.
    Lightly scented in the following aromas. Oatmeal honey soaps...[​IMG]
    gardenia
    japanese cherry blossom
    jasmine
    lavender
    moonlit gardens
    rose
    sandalwood vanilla
    wild cherry
    For hand soap bars we have...[​IMG]
    lavender
    rose
    sandalwood vanilla
    Tutti fruity
    citrus (contains lemon, lime and orange zests and oils in a light tropical scent)
    ocean breeze
    unscented lemon lime
    old spice
    All bars are a minimum of 3-3.5 oz in a round shape. I can do custom batches in assorted fancy molds. shipping based on amounts and locations.
    We are currently batching camouflage bars for specific regions throughout the US and Canada. If you have a hunter in the family please e-mail or pm for further details and costs. These are not scent hiders, but scent blending soaps for both body and laundry applications. Website is being built to include pictures.

2. Cason

Cason Chillin' With My Peeps

Do you know the prices?

3. Napalongtail

Jan 31, 2007
    NE Washington
    Of course [​IMG] how silly of me. Handsoaps are $3 each and honey oatmeal soaps are $4 each

4. TM Chickens

TM Chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2008
    Alabama
    What's the difference between the honey oatmeal and hand soaps?

5. Napalongtail

Jan 31, 2007
    NE Washington
    The hand soaps are basically plain with no oatmeal or honey. None of the soaps are dyed, they are all hand batched and lightly scented.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by