100 % Splash Blue Laced Red Wyandotte Eggs 6 + or 1 dozen you pick.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Soaring Chicks, Nov 12, 2010.

1. Soaring Chicks

Soaring Chicks Soaring Hawks Farm

Jan 3, 2010
    Henderson,NC
    These are even tempered good layers even though they are young layers.
    They come from dark blue and red lines along with the lighter red too, but as with all Splash you will ONLY get 100% Splash when you breed Splash to Splash.
    They could have the darker colors in the lacing (Reds) or saddle and hackles (Blues & Reds) feathers only. As you can see in the roo below.
    [​IMG]
    Here is a pic of the other hens.
    [​IMG]
    If you need any more info. Please you post or pm me.
    Thanks for looking.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2010
  2. NCchicken

NCchicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 8, 2010
    When will you ship them out? How do you accept payment? Paypal? Is it the same price for the 6 and the dozen? Beautiful chickens!!!!! [​IMG]

3. Soaring Chicks

Jan 3, 2010
    Henderson,NC
    I can ship out sat or Monday. Yes same price on 6 or dozen. Thanks, we like them too. paypal or money order. if money order they will not ship till I get the $ order. so then ship would depend on when I get $ order. paypal is what I like best as I can ship the eggs out faster,but I will take the money orders too. where in nc are you? I have family down there.

4. NCchicken

Sep 8, 2010
    I am in Wilmington, NC. How long do you suppose it will take to ship? And I have never purchased eggs before either, so sorry for all the questions. Also, do they ship to your house or to your local PO?
    Thanks!

5. Soaring Chicks

Jan 3, 2010
    Henderson,NC
    My dad lives there! I ship them from po in the am only. It will take around 2 to 3 days. then you let the sit for min 8 hours best if overnight up to 24 hours.then you put in the bator or under broody

6. NCchicken

Sep 8, 2010
    Small world. Okay, thanks for the info!! [​IMG]

7. NCchicken

Sep 8, 2010
    Hooray! I won! What next?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by