1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

10'x4' chicken tractors for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by FF, May 21, 2010.

1. FF

FF Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 9, 2010
    Tennessee
    Hello. I do not have any pictures of the tractor attached. I should have some by the end of the day. What it will be is a 4'x4' house with a nesting box and roost and a3'x3' door for you and a 1.5'x1.5' door for your chickens. I can also add a floor for $10 more for OSB. It will be painted red.With your color choice of shingles. The run will be made of pressure treated 2x4's so will last a long time. It will also have a door on your run. The run is very very sturdy. I usually put chicken wire on it for the wire because it's the least expensive but for the price difference I can buy a roll of what you want and just give you the whole roll. I can put more nesting boxes in if you would like. They are $10 more a piece. But it already includes one. I am located in Tennessee about 40 miles east of Knoxville. If you have an y questions or would like a custom coop made by your specifications, please feel free to contact me by PM or by email either one. Thank you and i should have the pictures up by this afternoon.

2. SilkieTime

SilkieTime Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2009
    Joelton Tn.
    How can the breath in that box? Hot or cold weather.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by