11-12 week old Crested Cream Legbar Pictures Please

I just remembered that there is a small possibility (although still a possibility) that i have a CCL mixed with another breed (i believe it starts with an A and it lays blue eggs but i can't think of it to save my life)

This is Freddy. Awesome bird regardless of breed or gender.
20201029_181504(0).jpg

If you're up for it, I've got a couple more birds that I'm confused about. This bird hatched from some eggs that came from a local farm. They have "tophats" (? I have 1 polish from this group) and "Americanas" (Easter Eggers). They also have RIR's but they said the RIR are not kept with the others. This bird is HUGE (a little over 4lbs at 10 ~almost 11~ weeks old) but it's so shy and so sweet. Any idea on breed (or mix) and gender?
20201029_183123.jpg

If you're up for it, I've got a couple more birds that I'm confused about. This bird hatched from some eggs that came from a local farm. They have "tophats" (? I have 1 polish from this group) and "Americanas" (Easter Eggers). They also have RIR's but they said the RIR are not kept with the others. This bird is HUGE (a little over 4lbs at 10 ~almost 11~ weeks old) but it's so shy and so sweet. Any idea on breed (or mix) and gender?
View attachment 2392059
Idk, Cornish something maybe? I have no idea. Looks like a pullet to me.

This is Freddy. Awesome bird regardless of breed or gender.
View attachment 2392038
Definitely a pullet. She has a salmon colored breast, which males never get, plus pullet hackle coloring.

View attachment 2392059
EE pullet.

Back
Top Bottom