11 Bearded Silkie Chicks

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by squig2, Oct 2, 2011.

1. squig2

squig2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2010
    michigan
    I HAVE 11 BEARDED SILKIE CHICKS ALL FOR 30.00 THEY WILL BE 2 WEEKS OLD ON WEDNESDAY. THEY ALL COME FROM MARY 7 OUT OF THE 11 HAVE A FALT OR A DQ THAT IS VISABLE AT THIS AGE. THERE IS ONE BLOCKY BLUE WITH 4 TOES ON ONE SIDE ALL THE REST OF THE CHICKS HAVE ALL FIVE TOES THERE ARE A FEW WITH FUSION BETWEEN THE FORTH AND FIFTH AND AN EXTRA TOENAIL.
    ALL THE ONES WITH FALTS OR DQS ARE COLORED. I DO HAVE SOME MORE COLORED ONES THAT I CAN SELL TO GO WITH THESE 11 BUT IF I AM TO SHIP I CAN ONLY FIT 15 IN A BOX COMFORTABLY AT THIS AGE AND WITH THE WEATHER GETTING COOL THEY CAN BE SHIPPED WITH A 72HR HEAT PACK. BUT REMEMBER THE PO DOES NOT GUARANTEE DEAD BIRDS. IF YOU WANT MORE THEY WILL BE 5 EACH EXTRA AND NO VISABLE DQS AT THIS AGE.

THE ORIGINAL 11 CHICKS ARE PICTURED BELOW IF YOU WANT MORE THEY WILL BE EITHER PARTRIDGE, BLUE OR SPLASH

I WOULD PREFER PICKUP BUT CAN SHIP IN THE US ONLY AND NO VIRGINIA, HAWAII, ALASKA. I PREFER PAYMENT FROM PAYPAL IF YOU HAVE OTHER METHODS OF PAYMENT CONTACT ME BEFORE BIDDING. PAYMENT EXPECTED WITHIN 24 HRS OF AUCTION END

SHIPPING COST WILL BE ACTUAL WITH A 10.00 FEE FOR A BOX AND MATERIAL
    PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS.

THESE WHITES HAVE GOOD FEET
    [​IMG]
    PICTURE OF THE 7 THAT HAVE A FALT OR DQ
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by