11 blue/green eggs from 'project pens' NN/Frizz/ etc $20.00 from SC

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Dipsy Doodle Doo, May 18, 2009.

1. Hi! They are eggs from a couple of my 'project pens'.
    There are:
    Silkie feathered green-eggers (blue silkie feathered hens with blue or white Silkie roos. should make green-eggers).

Naked neck frizzled (should be blue or splash. may be naked neck frizz or nn or frizz or feather neck smooth. but should be blue-eggers either way the feathers come out).

Cuckoo (will be blue, black, splash cuckoo cockerels and girls will be solid blue,splash, black and blue/green-eggers)

11 very special eggs for $20.00 includes shipping.

Here is a link to how you can expect your eggs to be Wrapped & Packed For Shipping.

Post sold and send payment if interested.
    Oh, if you have any special instructions like "Hold & Call for Pick Up", just add that and a ph# in the PayPal note so I don't miss it.

My PayPal is [email protected].
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

2. brandytab

brandytab Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2009
    Upstate NY
    Wow, I would love these!!

ETA: Would they be fine coming all the way to NY right now?

Last edited: May 18, 2009
  3. RubberChickenLubber

RubberChickenLubber Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 19, 2007
    Newton, NC
    Sold and paid

Last edited: May 18, 2009
  4. brandytab

Apr 27, 2009
    Upstate NY
    I think my post said that I would love the eggs, as long as they will make it to me.

I realize you just edited to post that you paid, but I'd say that it's quite unfair!

5. RubberChickenLubber

RubberChickenLubber Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 19, 2007
    Newton, NC
    I will leave it up to dipsy, but she did say post sold. I posted sold, and then edited when I paid. You simply said you would love them, and many post that they would love them, but doesn't always mean they want them then.

6. brandytab

Apr 27, 2009
    Upstate NY
    I was attempting to PM her before I posted, because I didn't want to post sold only to have them unable to go this far - some folks do not like shipping far in the heat.

Her PM box was full.

7. Hi Brandy! No problems. I'll fix you up asap with the same group if you can wait a day or so.
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

8. brandytab

Apr 27, 2009
    Upstate NY
    Quote:I was just going to post that.... I have no problem waiting on a later shipment [​IMG]. Sorry for the confusions!

9. buckeye lady

buckeye lady Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2008
    Rootstown Ohio
    I had my best hatch from Dipsy's eggs! They made to Ohio all intact. [​IMG]

10. brandytab

Apr 27, 2009
    Upstate NY
    Quote:Awesome to hear!

My middle child asked specifically for a showgirl for 4H in the fall, as I told her she could choose her breed.... now imagine if I can hatch her a showgirl frizzle! She'd just be tickled [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by