1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

11 week old drakes, 2 Khaki Campbells and one Pekin in Florissant CO

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by jackandnick, May 28, 2016.

1. jackandnick

jackandnick Out Of The Brooder

May 4, 2016
    Colorado
    I have 3 drakes that are very bonded and I would love for them to find a new home together. They are silly and fun ducks but prefer to hang out together and not so much with me! I would be happy to deliver them. I'm needing to keep my group down to just little girl ducks since I have all lady chickens and they bunk together.

2. jackandnick

jackandnick Out Of The Brooder

May 4, 2016
    Colorado
    I wanted to add that I was not informed they were straight run as I just wanted some females. I thought I could manage regardless when I realized I had 3 males, Jake, Glen and Al. All was going well but now that the males are older they are picking on my sweet Orpington hens and I have no more area to separate them. I'm pretty desperate at this point. I have to keep my hens in their coop and then move them every day to keep them safe from the guys. If anyone at all could give them a nice, happy home I would really appreciate it. They are very sweet on their own but I have to keep my girls safe. Thanks.

3. thenightbird

thenightbird Out Of The Brooder

Apr 8, 2016
    I would love to take them if still available

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by