11 weeks, 31 pounds, still has a ways to go to grow into those feet:

Oblio13

Crowing
15 Years
Jan 26, 2008
New Hampshire
IMG_1102.jpg

Large feet I'll say! What breed is the puppy? Looks like the puppy could use a good worming from the hip bones being so prominent on his hind end. But even worming needs to be done in a few doses so everything gets cleared up. Good food does wonders too, -I've had more than one stray country drop off cat or dog that looked like a bag of bones that with good quality puppy or kitten food (even for an adult -cuz it has more calories-) does amazing wonders along with worming. Looks like alot of dog food in your future, cute pup
smile.png

Quote:
Quote:
Great Dane. Skinny is good. We keep him on a low calorie, low protein diet so he won't grow too fast, which would cause problems.

Yes! Keep him growing slow, you are right. A lot of people don't realize that you need to do that with large breeds. He is soooo cute and my those feet are HUGE!!!

Your pup is very cute and looks good for the breed and age, sounds like you did your research and know what you are doing with him. The slower they grow the less joint problems later. Good job.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom