119 Falb Fee Quail eggs enter Lock-down.

Apr 1, 2022
Alton, IL
I just placed 119 Falb Fee Quail eggs into lock-down. I can hardly wait to see how many of them hatch and what they look like. We are hoping for really good results. This will be our largest hatch to date and this time they are in our new Brinsea Ovation 56EX incubator. These are shipped eggs, our last hatch had a 98% hatch rate that were our own eggs.

Attachments

• 119 Falb Fee Lockdown Day 01.jpg
    119 Falb Fee Lockdown Day 01.jpg
    388.4 KB · Views: 22
They will be yellow with black stripes. Lighter yellow than standard wild types. Falb Fee is one of my favourites.
Awesome. I can hardly wait until they start hatching, I plan to get some videos of them hatching and then after I place them in the brooder. LOL, I still get just as excited as I did when we first got into Quail when they start hatching.

Updates? Have any hatched yet?

Did you candle all of them and make sure they are all fertile or are you just hoping all of them are?
I can't imagine that many babies all together. I would probably explode from cuteness if I was there 🥰♥️
Be sure to post photos of all of them when they hatch😁

Updates? Have any hatched yet?

Did you candle all of them and make sure they are all fertile or are you just hoping all of them are?
I can't imagine that many babies all together. I would probably explode from cuteness if I was there 🥰♥️
Be sure to post photos of all of them when they hatch😁
Barring a major catastrophe I reckon they’ve hatched a while ago.. the original post was almost a year old, and they haven’t been on here in 5 months..

Back
Top Bottom