1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

(12) 1 dozen of my lavendar orpingtons

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by D&S Farms, Aug 19, 2011.

1. D&S Farms

D&S Farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2011
    phenix city, alabama
    1 dozen of my lavendar orpingtons these are vary nice looking lavendar orpingtons. these are pure not splits.these will be shipped as soon as i recieve payment. we bubble wrap all our eggs for safe shipping[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. SRTchick

SRTchick New Egg

Apr 21, 2011
    I tried to look at your website to see what it looks like and if you have any additional photos of your birds but it said it was disabled? Beautiful birds. I've been bidding on several lavender orpingtons but always lose at the last minute. Hopefully I can win some of these beauties! Thanks!

3. D&S Farms

Mar 3, 2011
    phenix city, alabama
    Quote:ya its down for a few days iam changing servers. but will be back up in a few days. sorry about that. happy bidding

4. Colie <3

Colie <3 Collecting my Cuties

Feb 3, 2011
    Fayetteville, NC
    Oh man I used to live in Phenix City, AL about a year or so ago. I totally could have picked these eggs up from you! These birds are soo pretty! How well do you think they would do with other docile breeds like silkies?

5. D&S Farms

Mar 3, 2011
    phenix city, alabama
    i thank they will do fine after the pecking order is done. lol

6. D&S Farms

Mar 3, 2011
    phenix city, alabama
    36 min left

Last edited: Aug 26, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by