12+ 100% free range guinea eggs pearl, pied and lav

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jrobertson, Apr 6, 2011.

1. jrobertson

jrobertson Robertson's Rare Poultry

Apr 24, 2010
    NW Alabama
    You are bidding on 12+ 100% free range guinea eggs. I will collect eggs friday, saturday, and sunday and will ship on monday. I will add any extras up to 24 eggs total. These are coming from a flock of 20+ guineas. I got 11 today. So unless they decide to slow down, there should be plenty gathered on fri,sat,sun. I have pearl, pied, and lavendar guineas. Last season i was hatching from only pearl pied guineas and was getting pearl, pied, lav, lav pied, and solid white keets. You should get quite a variation with these eggs. If there are many more eggs than 24, i will give the winning bidder the option to take the extras with seperate shipping charges. I will keep the auction updated with how many extras are available and if there are some, I may include some fresh duck eggs gathered over the weekend as well. Shipping will be 14.00 per box. I will only ship to the lower 48 states. Our guineas have always hatched well for us in our Dickey Incubator but I cannot guarantee hatchability due to circumstances beyond my control once the eggs leave my hands. Such as handling by usps and incubation techniques. Thanks. There is no reserve bid and it starts at $1.00. My incubator is full and I would rather these eggs not go to waste. Make paypal payment to [email protected]. No echecks or money orders.Thanks very much!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

these arent penned, they are just on the outside of one. I was taking pic from inside.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 7, 2011
  2. Chicken Junkies

Chicken Junkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Will you be including any of the colors you show on your website? Buff, Buff Dundotte, Coral Blue, Lavender, Opaline, Porcelain & Royal Purple. Some of those would make me bid. [​IMG]

3. jrobertson

Apr 24, 2010
    NW Alabama
    Quote:I'm sorry. I believe you have us confused with someone else. We do not have an operational website yet. Thanks though. [​IMG]

4. Chicken Junkies

Chicken Junkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Opps, you're right. My bad! Clicked on the wrong link. Thanks for the quick reply.

5. jrobertson

Apr 24, 2010
    NW Alabama
    no problem.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2011
  6. swheat

swheat The Bantam Barn

Mar 18, 2008
    Alabama
    My Coop
    [​IMG]