12 +2 Blue Cochin Fertile Eggs $10 plus $11 shipping

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Michele, Apr 5, 2009.

1. Michele

Michele Out Of The Brooder

May 31, 2008
    Roachdale, Indiana
    I have for sale 12 + 2 extra standard blue cochin eggs ready for hatching $10 plus $11 for shipping and this price does include insurance. I except paypal and money order.

I have a giant blue rooster reaching up to 12 pounds with my blue, splash, and black hens that on an average weigh 7 pounds. I have the variety of colors in my flock to aid in the increase chance of pure blue chicks. My flock is free range ,very healthy, and receiving extra vitamins because I am hatching the eggs and what to ensure healthy chicks. I have an excellent hatch rate at home and only have one cock per 8 hens to ensure fertility.

I take great pride with raising my Blue Cochins and will collect and package eggs with great care. The temperature changes, x ray equipment, and handling of the package I can't guarantee hatch ability, but I will send out immediately and mail priority mail. The box will be marked clearly for the post office and insurance will be included. $11 for Shipping and Handling. I will only ship within the United States.

Pictures on request!!!
    Thanks for looking!!!!

2. Panther Creek Poultry

Panther Creek Poultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 5, 2008
    Clarksburg, MO
    Would you mind posting some Pics of the Mommas and Daddies.

Sheila

3. Lanissa86

Lanissa86 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2008
    San Antonio, TX
    I am also interested in seeing your parent stock! [​IMG]

4. Lanissa86

Lanissa86 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2008
    San Antonio, TX
    How has your shipping rate been? I am very interested. Do you think they would be ok shipping them to TX?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by