12-24 Pure Breed Hatching Eggs for sale ~SOLD~

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by The Farmers Wife, Dec 10, 2008.

1. The Farmers Wife

The Farmers Wife Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2008
    NW Arkansas
    These breeds are not laying enough to fill a full order so, I have collected 1 dz. eggs from our white layers and 1 dz from our brown layers and are offering them for sale to the first person who wants them....If you purchase both you can deduct $5 from the total order ($45) ..........

The White egg assortment will consist of: 5-Silver Spangled Hamburg, 3-Blue Andalusian & 4 Italian Ancona ~ $25 includes shipping

The Brown egg assortment will consist of: 5-Buff Orpington, 2-Black Australorp & 5-New Hampshire Red ~ $25 includes shipping

More information about these birds and their photos can be seen on our website if needed~

Thanks a bunch~ [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 12, 2008
  2. crazychicken

crazychicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 11, 2008
    NC
    wish i could have the white assortment can you PM when you have a similar sale after the holidays. then i will have money i asked my mom she walks in looks at it and says hamburger what kind of chicken is that and leaves. [​IMG]

3. KellyHM

KellyHM Overrun With Chickens

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    If you would be interested in a trade let me know. I wouldn't mind having a couple white egg layers.

4. youdontknow32

youdontknow32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2008
    South Western PA
    Yea and I'd be interested in the anaconas and silver splangled hamburgs...but not the blues...hubby would kill me:rolleyes:

5. The Farmers Wife

Nov 8, 2008
    NW Arkansas
    Quote:[​IMG]

6. AWChickens

AWChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 16, 2008
    Bloomington, IN
    I would take the white eggs, but I couldn't do it until next week- I'll be away from home the next few days. Would a Monday shipment be possible? And this is the LAST bunch I'm incubating this year- the LAST one [​IMG]

7. farmergal

farmergal Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 21, 2008
    Nor Cal
    Gosh, I wish my bator weren't full! Please, please please post again if you have any eggs available after the holidays...

8. The Farmers Wife

Nov 8, 2008
    NW Arkansas
    Quote:I will.. [​IMG]

9. The Farmers Wife

Nov 8, 2008
    NW Arkansas
    Quote:The eggs would not be fresh if I waited that long..... I want you to have a good hatch.....

Last edited: Dec 10, 2008
  10. amyquilt

amyquilt Serama Mama

May 17, 2008
    Amarillo, TX
    Oh darn...wish one group was a bantam group. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by