12 Ameraucana eggs bluxblu/splsh & blckxblck $25. inc s&h ship 8/23

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Dipsy Doodle Doo, Aug 19, 2010.

1. Disregard the 'auction'. Price is $25.00.
    Hi!
    I'll have 12 Ameraucana eggs available to ship 8/23.
    Price is $25.00 for 12 eggs and includes USPS Priority Shipping with Delivery Confirmation.

The Ameraucana are blue and splash hens with blue roo, and black hens with black roo.
    You can see some pics of the Am's on 'my page' and more pics of Am's and eggs in this link: Ameraucana pics .

Fertility has been good and they ship well.
    There is a chance of an 'off-color' chick popping out, but that doesn't happen often.

Here's a link to how you can expect your eggs to be wrapped and packed for shipping .

Post 'sold' here or email if interested. My PayPal is [email protected].

If you have any special instructions like "Hold & Call for Pick Up", or would like them shipped to an address other than the addy in the PP info ---just add that and a ph# in the PayPal note so I don't miss it.

I'll have groups of 12 available to ship every Mon,Wed, Fri so email if interested in these for later.

Thanks,
    [​IMG]
    Lisa
    ps:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Eggs marked 'A' are Ameraucana:
    [​IMG]

Click here to leave a Comment or Feedback.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2010
  2. GypsyChic

GypsyChic Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2009
    MO
    Lisa, are these LF or bantam? I cant tell from the pics. Beautiful birds [​IMG]

Misty

3. Hi Misty! These would be considered 'large fowl'.
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

4. kentwood13

kentwood13 New Egg

May 25, 2010
    Knoxville
    Hi,
    I'm interested in this auction if you still have some available, please let me know & I'll send the paypal!
    Thanks

5. pokey

pokey Warrior Princess

Jun 1, 2008
    upstate
    Hi, your inbox is full. Please pm me. Thanks

6. Crystal and Lisa, I emailed you both.
    Thanks!
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

7. JosieChick

JosieChick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2010
    Lyman, ME
    Hi,
    Your inbox is still full but I am looking for barred rock hatching eggs and wondered if you had any available right now? Thanks!

8. Hi Lindsey! I've got 6 fresh eggs from the blue/blue barred Plymouth Rock pen (blue barred roo over blue hens) --- chicks hatch barred, blue barred, splash barred, blue, black or splash.
    You are welcome to them for $1.00 each plus $10.00 S&H. I can ship them in the morning.
    My other Barred Rocks might not be pure --- well one hen anyway. She keeps jumping out of the pen and going to the grape arbor (grapes are ripe) and gets mated by 'not Barred Rock boys' on the way there.
    [​IMG]
    Lisa
    note to self: clip BR hens wing

9. JosieChick

JosieChick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2010
    Lyman, ME
    Hi,
    Sorry to be just getting back to you, I have a really late class on Tuesday nights so no computer for me! Silly chickens, I am so glad my run has a top on it or mine would be all over the place! Would it be possible to get more than six eggs even if their may be a mix in there? Let me know when you get this as I just bid on some silkie eggs and would like to put all the eggs in the bator together. Thanks so much and I will pay pal you as soon as you let me know a grand total on the eggs if there are a few more available. Thanks so much!

10. Shaun

Shaun Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 24, 2008
    SW Central Michigan
    Your message box is still full - if you have more eggs available in a week or so, please message me.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by