12+ Araucana hatching eggs PA ENDED

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by hinkjc, Nov 1, 2009.

1. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    You can see more pics of my large fowl tufted/rumpless araucana on my web site. I accept paypal at [email protected]

Approx half of the order will be white araucana (A3 pen) and the other half mixed color (MA pen - black, blue, splash, blue red, duckwing, bbr).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 3, 2009
  2. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    Beautiful true Araucanas! Oh dear, I have 23 chicks in the brooder and have hung up the incubator for the winter.

Good luck, whoever wins these eggs will be lucky indeed!

3. Jimmiaandboys

Jimmiaandboys Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2009
    Bennington County, VT
    Beautiful Araucanas!!! I hope you're offering eggs in Feb./Mar I'd love to have araucanas in our flock! Best of luck, though you shouldn't need it [​IMG]

4. imaleomom

imaleomom Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2008
    SC
    Will you have any available in about 2 weeks?

5. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    I so wish I lived on a farm!

6. hinkjc

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Quote:I don't like to promise that far out this time of year. You're welcome to check in when you're ready and I can let you know how they're doing with laying.

Thank you so much for your nice comments everyone. I love our araucana - very well mannered and great birds all around. Pictured here are Dragon, Sandy, Holly, DeeDee and Jett. And the main auction pic (2 white roos) are Thunder and Lightning. [​IMG]

7. HBuehler

HBuehler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    I know your offering these just to see if I will dig out my bator that just got put away...I hear it calling me from the attic it needs more eggs [​IMG]

8. alicefelldown

alicefelldown Looking for a broody

Aug 18, 2008
    Like imaleomom, I'm going to have to hit you up in a couple of weeks as well.

Where did you get your breeding stock? Those white boys have amazing tufts!

9. hinkjc

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    My original stock was obtained about 6 years ago from breeders in FL and WV. At the time I started with mostly clean faced birds, including a white hen, white roo, my black/duckwing roo (Dragon), a splash hen (DeeDee) and then our only tufted araucana, a black hen (Jett). We have built our line of whites off of Jett crossed to our white roo, which over the years and a lot of culling/selection have developed our own wonderful tufted white araucana. We have also produced blues and black offspring, as well as duckwingish and bbr type colorings.

Thank you so much for your compliment on our whites. It was a long and difficult road to get that group to this quality. I'm pleased that we're able to share them with others.

HBuehler - go get that poor bator outta the attic. [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Happy Chooks

Happy Chooks Moderator Staff Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Northern CA
    My Coop
    They are all gorgeous.

I need more coop space. I need more coop space. I need more coop space.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by