1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

12+ Araucana hatching eggs PA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by hinkjc, Dec 3, 2009.

1. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    These are the rumpless/tufted araucana, although you may hatch tufted, clean faced, rumpless, partially tailed or full tailed birds. They are primarily from my mixed pen at this time and can produce colors ranging from black, blue, mottled, splash, duckwing and bbr wild type colors, amongst others. I will also likely include some from my white pen as well, which is pure for all white offspring. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM. Below are some pics of birds in my pens.

Paypal only please at [email protected] . Fresh eggs will ship on Mon/Tues following receipt of payment. Thanks for looking!
    (the blue hen in this pic was killed by a hawk and is no longer in the pen)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. jqs birds

jqs birds Chillin' With My Peeps

May 10, 2009
    Western Colorado
    Sold!!

3. Animal123Animal

Animal123Animal Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2007
    Lake Mathews Calif.
    Hello
    My chicks are doing great. I might need a few more to hatch out and here you are posting again. Thanks again for the Great Eggs Dennis

4. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Quote:This is an auction. Feel free to bid if you're interested in them. Thanks for your interest!

Animal, I'm so happy to hear they're doing well. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by