12+ assorted bearded Silkie hatching eggs Catdance Silkies

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by kelar, Jul 4, 2010.

1. kelar

kelar Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2010
    yacolt
    PLEASE DO NOT BID! I have 3 dozen Silkie hatching eggs available to ship Tuesday, 7/6. I will include at least 4 extras with each shipment. Colors available include white, black, blue/splash (splash roo on blue hens) & buff. I'm in the process of making some changes in my partridge pen so only have a couple of this color available if anyone would like them included. I also have a few eggs from a lovely lavender roo on a porcelain cuckoo hen. The chicks I've hatched so far from this cross have been porcelain, blue & black patterned cuckoo, but you will have to take your chances on color with these as it's a work in process. The flock is NPIP certified and AI tested clean. My birds have done very well at the shows & I've had some beautiful chicks hatching this year. I will package with extreme care to give them the best chance of surviving the po. If you are interested, please pm me for paypal payment information and be prepared to send through payment by tomorrow so I can get them out promptly on Tuesday morning. You can see more of my silkies at http://www.catdancesilkies.com.

Best of Breed, white pullet, Wa. Feather Fanciers 12/09

[​IMG]

Reserve of Breed, black pullet, Wa. Feather Fanciers 12/09

[​IMG]

Best of Breed, Splash pullet, PNPA 4/10

[​IMG]

A few of the 2010 youngsters:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]