12 ++++ Assorted Pure Bred Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Gatekeeper, Feb 28, 2009.

1. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2008
    Louisiana
    I will have an assortment of 4-5 dozen pure bred eggs for shipping on Monday & Tuesday. Extras will be sent. Last week each order shipped contained between 16-19 eggs, while I cant promise that many if they lay extra you WILL get them!

These are eggs from pure bred birds the birds are fed laying pellets and crumble.

The assortment may consist of anything from Welsummer, Buttercup, White Japanese, Black Japanese, Buckeyes, Salmon Favs, Speckled Sussex, Golden Lakenvelders, Dr Brahma Bantams, Dutch Bantams, Frizzles, Belgium Quail, S. Sebrites, G. Sebrites and Rhode Island Reds. I normally have Porcelain but I am sold out for this week.

The assortment is OUR choice, no exceptions.

Contact me at [email protected]

Paypal is [email protected]

$28 includes shipping.

Gate

2. Must Be Losing It

Must Be Losing It Lost It

Mar 3, 2008
    Uxbridge MA
    Bantams or standards?

If standards, I'd love some Salmon Faverolles.

3. Gatekeeper

Apr 24, 2008
    Louisiana
    Must Be Losing It - The Salmon Faverolle are standard. And you message box is full [​IMG]

Gate

4. Must Be Losing It

Mar 3, 2008
    Uxbridge MA
    Sorry, I just cleaned it out. Didn't think I had that many.

I just re-read your ad re: your choosing the breeds for the shipment. Any flexibility to that?

5. Gatekeeper

Apr 24, 2008
    Louisiana
    I can take suggestions and try and fill what you want but we are having a cold snap and theres no telling how that will affect their laying.

Gate

6. Must Be Losing It

Mar 3, 2008
    Uxbridge MA
    As long as there are a few salmon faverolles I'd be happy, and then fill in w/ whatever else.

How are they laying now? We're in the midst of another cold snap w/ another 12+ inches of snow on the way tonight.

7. Gatekeeper

Apr 24, 2008
    Louisiana
    They all seem to be laying well. We had a couple warm days early week now its 35 outside. Tuesday or so it will warm up again. Crazy weather. Just let me know I can be sure to go heavy Faverolles.

Thanks
    Gate

8. SoccerMomof7

SoccerMomof7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Kansas
    I would love to take you up but I only have standard chickens in my flock, and would have to request no quail eggs. Is that a possibility? It will also have to be a couple of weeks, I am just testing my incubator. You have a lovely assortment of chickens I would love to add to mine.

9. Must Be Losing It

Mar 3, 2008
    Uxbridge MA
    Okay great. I'm a go then. I will paypal this evening.

10. Must Be Losing It

Mar 3, 2008
    Uxbridge MA
    All paypal'd. Thank you!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by