12 + Assorted Silkie Eggs - Blue/Black/Splash & White - FREE SHIPPING!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by aarronh, Oct 30, 2010.

1. aarronh

aarronh Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2010
    Meadville, PA
    My birds have been laying great these past few days, so here is a great special! I have enough eggs in the incubator, so my loss is your gain!

Up for your consideration are ONE DOZEN + extra from my two pens of silkies. In one pen I have all whites, and in the other I have Blue/Black/Splash.

All my birds are all bearded and have nice crests, many with vaulted skulls. I've been hatching these myself, and I have had no fertility problems whatsoever. Almost every egg I set tends to develop. In the past week or so, I have hatched 43 chicks out of my own flock, in a styrafoam incubator!

For more photos of my birds, please visit mywebsite: http://feathersfur.weebly.com/index.html

Paypal
    the funds to [email protected] at auction's end. Please, no E-Checks - they take too long to clear, and hatching eggs are a perishable item.

Okay, I hate to write this part, but due to past bidders, I now need to state this in my auctions. If you do not understand and cannot agree to these terms that are below, please do not bid!

For shipping: I will do my best to ensure the eggs leave me in excellent condition, but I will NOT guarantee that they arrive to you the same. I CANNOT CONTROL HOW THE POST OFFICE TREATS THE PACKAGE ONCE IT LEAVES MY HANDS!

U.S. SHIPPING ONLY! NO INTERNATIONAL BIDS PLEASE!.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. secuono

secuono Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2010
    Virginia
    Mine! Now to hope all hatch and all are female, what a dream that would be!

3. aarronh

aarronh Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2010
    Meadville, PA
    Yea - if only I could accomplish the same! I wish there were a secret to it! I just gave away 6 beautiful roos. I live too close to other people to have a chorus of crowing constantly. I only keep 2 roos to about 6 hens (each color)...

4. secuono

secuono Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2010
    Virginia
    I only kept friendly Roos. But now it doesn't matter, since the 2nd Roo was massacred...poor fellow.
    Will keep any chicks that end up Roos from your eggs, as long as they don't fight with each other or my survivor Roo.
    So sad, the whole flock accepted the 4 Silkies from day one, no problems at all. Now they are all huddled for warmth together, that's never happened, maybe they will bond and grow from this..

Anyway! Excited about the eggs and the babies that will hatch, I will have to pick out so many new names. I will need help with that, lol!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by