12 + Assorted Silkie Eggs - Many Colors - FREE SHIPPING!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by aarronh, Nov 7, 2010.

1. aarronh

aarronh Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2010
    Meadville, PA
    Up for your consideration are ONE DOZEN + extra from my silkies. Price includes FREE SHIPPING! ALL COLORS ARE IN THE SAME COOP NOW FOR WARMTH DUE TO COLDER WEATHER. I cannot guarantee what color you hatch, but all of my birds are bearded with nice top hats, so you should get some nice looking chicks.

I will ship these out either Tuesday or Wednesday - whenever I get enough eggs collected.

All my birds are all bearded and have nice crests, many with vaulted skulls. I've been hatching these myself, and I have had no fertility problems whatsoever. Almost every egg I set tends to develop.

For more photos of my birds, please visit mywebsite: http://feathersfur.weebly.com/index.html

Paypal
    the funds to [email protected] at auction's end. Please, no E-Checks - they take too long to clear, and hatching eggs are a perishable item.

Okay, I hate to write this part, but due to past bidders, I now need to state this in my auctions. If you do not understand and cannot agree to these terms that are below, please do not bid!

I do NOT wash eggs as it creates opportunity for bacteria to penetrate the egg. Because of this, please don't expect sparkling clean eggs - however, I won't send them if they're covered in mud either.

For shipping: I will do my best to ensure the eggs leave me in excellent condition, but I will NOT guarantee that they arrive to you the same. I CANNOT CONTROL HOW THE POST OFFICE TREATS THE PACKAGE ONCE IT LEAVES MY HANDS!

U.S. SHIPPING ONLY! NO INTERNATIONAL BIDS PLEASE!.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 7, 2010
  2. JosieChick

JosieChick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2010
    Lyman, ME
    Can you tell me what size box you ship in and how you package the eggs? Thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by