12 + Assorted Silkie Eggs - Many Colors - FREE SHIPPING!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by aarronh, Nov 19, 2010.

1. aarronh

aarronh Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2010
    Meadville, PA
    Up for your consideration are ONE DOZEN + extra from my silkies. Price includes FREE SHIPPING! ALL COLORS WERE IN THE SAME COOP UP UNTIL TWO WEEKS AGO. Because of this, I cannot guarantee what color you hatch, but all of my birds are bearded with nice top hats, so you should get some nice looking chicks.

I will ship these out either Monday or Tuesday - whenever I get enough eggs collected.

All my birds are all bearded and have nice crests, many with vaulted skulls. I've been hatching these myself, and I have had no fertility problems whatsoever. Almost every egg I set tends to develop.

For more photos of my birds, please visit mywebsite: http://feathersfur.weebly.com/index.html

Paypal
    the funds to [email protected] at auction's end. Please, no E-Checks - they take too long to clear, and hatching eggs are a perishable item.

Okay, I hate to write this part, but due to past bidders, I now need to state this in my auctions. If you do not understand and cannot agree to these terms that are below, please do not bid!

I do NOT wash eggs as it creates opportunity for bacteria to penetrate the egg. Because of this, please don't expect sparkling clean eggs - however, I won't send them if they're covered in mud either.

For shipping: I will do my best to ensure the eggs leave me in excellent condition, but I will NOT guarantee that they arrive to you the same. I CANNOT CONTROL HOW THE POST OFFICE TREATS THE PACKAGE ONCE IT LEAVES MY HANDS!

U.S. SHIPPING ONLY! NO INTERNATIONAL BIDS PLEASE!.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by