12+ Australian Spotted Duck eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chickenlisa, Jun 10, 2011.

1. chickenlisa

chickenlisa Invincible Summer

Apr 9, 2007
    My female Aussie Spot ducks have laid >200 eggs already this Spring and are still laying about 2/day. 2 of them are setting now and due to hatch any day. I'll send 12 (+ free extras) for $20 + $15 for shipping to anyone in the 48 lower United States. My Mama duck hatched 8 babies last Spring (I lost 3 of them over the winter- we had horrendous freezing rain and ice storms and they didn't go into their shelter during it all. ) and some BYC members have had some hatch from their eggs too. The eggs I ship will be collected daily for almost a week, then I'll bubble wrap each egg and I should be able to ship out the same day or day after Paypal payment ($35) to [email protected] is rec'd. I've been using Priority Mail USPS, but if the winner prefers Express Mail, please tell me that when you win and we can discuss it thru PMs.
    Thanks- and I've got more adorable baby pics(Ok- grown up pics too) if you want to see....the original parents are Blueheads, so the babies are ending up all 3 colors I think.
    Thanks
    Lisa

PS-These are small ducks...just a bit larger than Mandarin Ducks...
    I hatched my original pair from eggs I got from Asher (here on BYC) She told me that she hatched her male from Poorridgeranch and the "girls are from Holderreads." So I'm trusting they are from good stock.
    nest/eggs-
    [​IMG]
    other misc pics:last Spring's babies and parents and the last photo showing them grown up enjoying a swim
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. missred871

missred871 Eggxhausted Momma

May 5, 2010
    Perry GA
    Quote:Are these austrailian spotted greenheads? In that case they would be calls, I am looking for call eggs at a decent price [​IMG]

3. chickenlisa

Apr 9, 2007
    They're not Call ducks. They are Australian Spotted Ducks, I believe they're a bit larger than calls. I've got Blue, Green and Silver heads I think.

4. PDurkin

PDurkin Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 27, 2010
    Country boy at heart
    I highly recommend this seller. Have never gotten such nicely rapped eggs!

5. chickenlisa

Apr 9, 2007
    Thanks! I love your siggy- only I'd change it to "A Country girl can Survive!"

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by