***12+ B/B/S ORPINGTON EGGS FS SHIP 5/18-OK***

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by DutchChic, May 14, 2009.

1. DutchChic

DutchChic Chick Charmer

Jun 4, 2008
    NE Oklahoma
    I will have 12+ B/B/S Orpington eggs to ship on Monday, 5/18. I have a blue roo, over blue and black hens. Big, gorgeous fuzzy butts with nice lacing on the blues. $40 includes shipping/confirmation. Payment via paypal preferred, please. First to post sold, and PM for paypal info will get them. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. DutchChic

DutchChic Chick Charmer

Jun 4, 2008
    NE Oklahoma
    I am lowering the price on these to $35..[​IMG]

3. DawnSuiter

DawnSuiter Chillin' With My Peeps

NPIP?

4. DutchChic

DutchChic Chick Charmer

Jun 4, 2008
    NE Oklahoma
    Well hello Dawn...I've got black Orp eggs coming from you on Monday...[​IMG] As far as NPIP, I'm in line for testing. All of my birds have come from hatching eggs purchased from reputable breeders, such as yourself. [​IMG]

5. RonnieAtkeson

RonnieAtkeson Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2008
    Tahlequah Oklahoma
    Just wanted to say I have 11 of 12 of these eggs from Dutchchic developing nicely. Little moving embryoes on day 9 i belive.[​IMG] Excelent packing job!!!!

6. DawnSuiter

HA! I had no idea to put your email name together with your screenname! How are you? I am turning your eggs often in anticipation of Monday's shipment. [​IMG]

I actually meant to post in the other b/b/s aussie post, because I have this cute little blue x and only 2 lady friends for him.

I must find an NPIP source for black or blue aussies! Please let me know when you get your certification [​IMG] maybe we can trade some f1 eggs. [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2009
  7. lildinkem

lildinkem Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Hi Dawn
    Make sure you still have me inline for some of your Buffs. There gorgeous!
    [​IMG]

8. DawnSuiter

I've got you on the list Bill [​IMG]

And Christina, I picked up a box for shipping yesterday for your eggs... I'm 6 shy of 2 full dozen, I hope to collect the remainder today and tomorrow.. UNFORTUNATELY.. I've had to pull my broody hen out of the nest box 3 times yesterday... I hope she's still laying.

9. FlashPointFarm

FlashPointFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 24, 2009
    Iowa
    Wow, gorgeous birds!!!!

10. lildinkem

lildinkem Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    AWESOME!! Can't wait till fall. Boy, we'll be cooking with nitro with your birds and those I have and am getting.
    Looking forward to it,
    thank you Dawn![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by