12 + B/B/S Showgirl eggs @ lower price!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SimplySplendidSilkies, Aug 29, 2011.

1. SimplySplendidSilkies

SimplySplendidSilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2010
    Adairsville, GA
    I relisted the eggs at a lower price. I currently have 14 eggs plus what is laid before packing them up and shipping tomorrow.

First time ever. I am offering up 12+ of my high quality Showgirl eggs. We bought a house and I will not be incubating till after the move when I will have bigger and better chicken accommodations.

My Showgirl coop consist of a blue Showgirl cock (from Jennifer Vidmar's line) over the best silkies I could afford. The hens are blue, black and splash. None of my breeders have visible DQ's although I do get the occasional toe issue with the chicks. (I am almost sure it is a black hen who is producing the chicks with toe issues) All my hens are vaulted and several have placed well in sanctioned shows. I have several pics on my web page and even more on FB in pulbic alums.

I will collect eggs through Tuesday when I will ship out in a med flat rate box. I place the eggs in an egg carton packed with shredded paper then wrap the cartoons in bubble wrap. I layer the bottom of the box with shredded paper, place the cartoon in then pack it as full as I can safely with more shredded paper. The cost for the medium shipping box is 15.00.

I can not guarantee your hatch rate due to shipping, weather or different incubation methods. I do have my hatching method up on my website and it has worked quite well for me.

Thanks for looking,

Tisha

Edward
    [​IMG]

Cole (blue hen)
    [​IMG]

Bells (black hen)
    [​IMG]

Orli black hen)
    [​IMG]

No sure (black pullet)
    [​IMG]

Jack and I the day I beat him with Cole
    [​IMG]

Splash baby
    [​IMG]

blue pullet
    [​IMG]

black pullet
    [​IMG]

splash pullet
    [​IMG]

2. rilly10

rilly10 Clover Field Farm

May 18, 2010
    Pottstown, PA
    [​IMG] If I wasn't downsizing I would be all over these! I love that splash pullet!

3. emmalynn

emmalynn Silkies Sebbies OEGBs

Oct 16, 2008
    Middle TN
    Tish,
    Can I pick them up instead of shipping and would you be willing to take the showgirl chicks back? You know the silkies are my first love [​IMG]
    Lori

4. SimplySplendidSilkies

SimplySplendidSilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2010
    Adairsville, GA
    these eggs are sold!
    Thank you

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by