12+ B/B/S Showgirl/Silkie Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SimplySplendidSilkies, Nov 7, 2011.

1. SimplySplendidSilkies

SimplySplendidSilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2010
    Adairsville, GA
    I am offering up 12 plus B/B/S Showgirl eggs. The eggs will be collected till Tuesday and shipped the same day as long as payment is received before 1:00. Paypal only as eggs are time sensitive. I breed Showgirl to Silkie so you should hatch about 50% of each. I am doing well with the Blue and black silkies and have won a few BV's and RV's at sanctioned shows with some of the same birds the eggs will be from. Of course my Showgirls always do well.

I can not guarantee your hatch rate but will do my best to get your eggs to you safely and unharmed. I do ship in the Medium flat rate shipping box and that is why shipping is 15.00 with tracking number.
    More Pics can be seen at
    www.simplysplendidsilkies.weebly.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Thanks for looking!
    Tisha

2. silkielover5

silkielover5 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 11, 2011
    Hudson WI
    i wish i could bid but no incubator yet. im getting one this winter. will you have have any eggs in the spring?

3. SimplySplendidSilkies

Apr 11, 2010
    Adairsville, GA
    SilkieLover I am not sure how long I will sell eggs for I usually don't but I have 5 YES 5 brooders in the house and it is getting crowded. I still have 2 more batches coming out too. I am sure we can come up with something for you later, just keep an eye out or PM me.

Disclaimer!
    FYI on the hatch that just finished I had 3 chicks that look Self blue. Now I do not have self blues and do not work with that color AT ALL. I am assuming one of my blacks (must be a new layer) came from a split although I have when buying chicks or eggs requested "NOTHING FROM anything other than a black Pen". I do not do AOV or self blue and I am not sure how I got these 3 chicks but they are there it is that simple. When I start hatching again for myself I will find the one throwing this but that is not possible if I am not hatching them myself. They may not be self blue I do not know enough of that variety to say for sure but, they do not look like the blues I usually hatch. They may end up being that nice light blue I have but I don't remember them ever hatching this shade. Only 4 days old so hard to say much else. [​IMG]

Ok I have the box ready and labeled fragile/hatching eggs. I am waiting on the eggs from this morning and a shipping addy. This box will be shipped as soon as payment is received.
    Thank you,
    Tisha

Edited to add pics of said chicks
    the 3 of them together
    [​IMG]
    for comparison of my normal blue chicks
    [​IMG]
    The little Showgirl that same color
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 8, 2011
  4. SimplySplendidSilkies

Apr 11, 2010
    Adairsville, GA
    Ok so over on the FB silkie club I have one person saying light blue and on the Silkies of a different color thread here one saying splash. Like I said this is the first time I have seen this color in any of my hatches and the chicks are only 3 days old. So at this point I just do not know. Either way whomever gets these eggs will most likely get this color as well. I know my best blue is laying and these may be from her but she did not hatch this color and is a bit darker than this now.
    Here she is before Indy!
    [​IMG]

5. LuvinMyPeeps

LuvinMyPeeps Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 22, 2008
    Powhatan, VA 23139
    Wow, that was CLOSE! [​IMG]

I can't seem to find your paypal address, so please PM me so I can get paypal to you. Thanks so much! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. SimplySplendidSilkies

Apr 11, 2010
    Adairsville, GA
    [email protected] Sorry.
    Congrats on winning!
    If you want call for pick up on the box please include a phone number

Last edited: Nov 8, 2011
  7. LuvinMyPeeps

LuvinMyPeeps Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 22, 2008
    Powhatan, VA 23139
    I sent you the payment but had the wrong area code on my phone number. It should be 804, not 805. Thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by