12+ B/B/S silkie eggs to ship mon./ MS

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by marie_martin, Apr 25, 2009.

1. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    I will have a batch of 12+ any extras I get before shipping on Monday. The price is $30 including shipping and del conf. I will post pics of the parent stock later but there are some on my website and many on the forum in previous posts. First to post sold and paypal me at [email protected] gets these. May be my last set until fall. It warms up here pretty quickly.

Thanks,

Marie

2. chickenlittle32

chickenlittle32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2009
    Rayne Louisiana
    [​IMG]:he:he:he:barnie:barnie I just filled my incubator....[​IMG]:hit

3. marie_martin

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    Sorry. If it doesn't get too hot too quickly I may have more. It just depends.

Marie

4. Huny

Huny Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2008
    Sunny Southern Arizona
    Oh I found them! SOLD! Hehe I bought your other bunch, might have to do two boxes though.

5. marie_martin

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    Oh I would love to combine shipping but I will need to use two boxes for these. Will be lots of extras in the special set especially. I already lowered the price on each set. I hope you understand? I have sent out a couple of boxes this week for shipping to make up for some eggs the post office crushed! So I can't really afford to cut the price any more. Please understand that I just don't make a lot on these. Thank you though. Hope you still want them all. Will send lots of extras!after all it is a special!

Marie

6. BellLisamo

BellLisamo Diagnosed w/ Muscovitis

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] yaaayyyyy huny!!!!!!

7. Huny

Huny Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2008
    Sunny Southern Arizona
    Not a problem about the two boxes. And thanks in advance for all the extras, that is always a nice surprise, like Christmas!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by