1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

12+ Bantam Barred Rock Hatching Eggs- IL NPIP

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by mothergoose, Feb 15, 2016.

1. mothergoose

mothergoose Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Chebanse, Illinois
    I will have 12 + Bantam Barred Rock hatching eggs ready to ship tomorrow (Tuesday 2/16) or Wednesday. These are Dick Horstman's line. Our kids show them and have done very well. They are very good layers. Fertility is very good 100% on the most recently candled batch. We have plenty of chicks hatched right now and two sportsmans full, so time to enable others!
    I only ship to the US lower 48 states. I ship USPS priority mail with delivery confirmation. Eggs will be securely packaged to ensure that they arrive safely to you. I have no control over how the USPS handles them or your incubator, but I have always stood behind our eggs and will continue to do so. So, if they arrive damaged or you have a poor hatch (even due to power outage) I will replace the eggs just for the cost of shipping & handling. We are in it for our kids and because we enjoy our chickens and we want you to have a good hatch too.

I only accept paypal - No e-checks please. Shipping & Handling will be an additional $15.00

If interested post sold and PM me for my Paypal link.

Thanks for looking,
    Christie

2. Cynthia12

Cynthia12 Always Grateful Premium Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Utah
    Sold..didn't do this part..lol....

3. mothergoose

mothergoose Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Chebanse, Illinois
    Thank you Cynthia12. These are Sold.