12+ Bantam Blue / Black Faverolles

Cloverleaf Farm

Bearded Birds are Best
11 Years
Sep 16, 2008
Levan, UT
Up for auction is 12+ bantam Blue / Black Faverolles hatching eggs. 3 boys to 8 girls, so fertility should be good. There are 3 blue females, 5 black females, 1 blue male, and 2 black males in this pen. The blue boy is low man on the totem pole, so while there is a possibility of splash babies, it's unlikely.

I've only had this flock a short while, but they are rapidly becoming my favorites. SO SWEET!!!!!! And the little tiny blue girls are just absolute heart stealers!!

These two pullets hatched from this breeder flock earlier this spring:

15879_bluegirl.jpg

There are very few people with these varieties, but I am trying to get some nice stock out there so more people might work with them. Faverolles are simply amazing birds..

Payment will be required via PayPal within 5 hours of end of auction (9am PST on Monday the 28th). My paypal is [email protected]. I ship Priority Mail with delivery confirmation, and I package the eggs the way I like to receive them. I have had VERY good hatch rates reported to me from eggs I have shipped all over the country.

Once the eggs leave my possession, I cannot make any guarantees, but I do promise that I will do my very best to ensure they reach you in as hatchable condition as possible.

15879_blueblackfavs.jpg

15879_101811111512.jpg

15879_112211155801.jpg

These are some good little birds guys. Best you will find in the country since they are super rare. Very tempting no room for me to get them
sad.png

Henry

Awwww Soooo Cute! different color, but they look just like my beautifully multi colored, tiny bantam/ Fav /standard breed babies i have been hatching out for a few months here. The bantam gene seems so dominant along with the beard, ear tufts and feathered legs.

Quote:
Thanks. I really love them. They quickly became my favorites out of all my breeds and varieties!! I really didn't think I could like any birds better than my LF Favs, and mind you my favorite bird still resides in that group, BUT as a whole group the blue/ blacks are my absolute favorites!!!!
love.gif

Do you breed SQ LF Salmons? If so, would you have any hatching eggs available in the spring? I started out with hatchery birds. I kept the ones closest to standard
(color off but type is good)and I'm looking patiently for birds as close to standard as possible to breed into them to improve them. I've heard stories of a lady doing this with great success. supposedly adds new bloodline to very rare breed.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom