12 bantam cochin eggs/Black and Split Black Lavender

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by JewellFarm, Apr 9, 2010.

1. JewellFarm

JewellFarm Songster

Apr 22, 2009
    Lebanon, Virginia
    I have some beautiful black and lavender cochins and they are giving me so many eggs everyday that I need to sell some. These are some of my favorites. Little man is my favorite rooster here mainly due to his beautiful shiny black feathers and his quiet crow, LOL. I do require that you pay by paypal so I can ship these out in a timely manner. I wrap each egg individually in hopes of giving the eggs a better chance to make it through the postal system. I have 100 percent fertility from eggs both in the bator and under a broody hen. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Some pics of Little Man and his Ladies:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 12, 2010
  2. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    Oh my...I'm laughing at how they are "tied out" Cute. Are they hard to catch? Mine are very easy to catch so I let them run.

3. JewellFarm

JewellFarm Songster

Apr 22, 2009
    Lebanon, Virginia
    No they aren't hard to catch, just don't want to stay still to get a picture taken. LOL

4. HenPen

HenPen Songster

Apr 29, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Is it possible to get more then a dozen? If so I would like 2 dozen if not I'll take the dozen...

Last edited: Apr 12, 2010
  5. ancona91

ancona91 Songster

Jan 10, 2010
    Ellenville
    Hello!!!!
    I have the same question as HenPen. I'd love to get 2 dozen if at all possible!!! I LOVE Cochins!!!! Thanks!!!!
    Regards,
    Kathy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: