12+ Bantam Cochin Eggs (WOW-41 eggs now!)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by tothemoon, Jul 11, 2010.

1. tothemoon

tothemoon Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 3, 2009
    Texas
    I have 10 bantam cochin eggs for sale from my partridge, blue and splash pens. Fertility has not been proven in all of my hens so be aware that not all may be fertile. I have hatched out this year from some of my hens and the roos seem to be enjoying thier job rather well so I feel confident you will have a good hatch rate. $25 starting price includes shipping. More pics on my BYC page. I will include all extra eggs I get until shipping. We have been ending up with anywhere between 20 and 30 eggs by shipping. Not responsible for damage during shipping but I pack very well. All eggs are labeled by which pen and the date they were layed, a few may be missing the pen they came from though. Paypal only please!

41 eggs now.

This is a 5 day old partridge baby, pics taken 7-1-2010.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 17, 2010
  2. ra

ra Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2009
    Arkansas
    What cute babies![​IMG] I would love to get them! It has been so hot here.

3. ra

ra Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2009
    Arkansas
    Oh, I want these!!!!! Your killing me![​IMG] You need to take a trip to Arkansas!!!!

Last edited: Jul 17, 2010
  4. Smokin Silkies

Smokin Silkies formerly browneyebuttafly

Mar 27, 2009
    Western, PA
    Oh my goodness!!! Nobody's bidding on these yet! What a deal. If I had an extra coop, I'd snatch these up. I had Bantam Cochins until something got into the pen and killed them all [​IMG] I hope you sell them, this price is a steal for 41 eggs, and Cochins are such sweeties!

5. tothemoon

Sep 3, 2009
    Texas
    I think everyone waits till the last minute to bid, which is fine with me as long as they sell. I love my cochins, they are so sweet and have such big long feet feathers.

6. Smokin Silkies

Smokin Silkies formerly browneyebuttafly

Mar 27, 2009
    Western, PA
    YAY! A bid [​IMG]

7. JulieZ

JulieZ Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2010
    Trenton, Florida
    I was steadily watching this auction. I wanted to bid bad but still need to buy my incubator tomorrow. It was the only thing stopping me. Bet I'll kick myself later for it.

8. tothemoon

Sep 3, 2009
    Texas
    Right now the girls are laying good so ill keep posting auctions. Thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by