1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

~12 Bantam Cochin Frizzles~$35 Shipped~Buy it Now~BeakHouse~

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by ChooksChick, Feb 13, 2012.

1. ChooksChick

ChooksChick BeakHouse's Mad Chicken Scientist

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop

This is a sale for eggs I can't fit in my incubators. All orders will be packaged in specially made foam inserts and double-boxed. Shipping is included.

12 Mixed Color Frizzled Bantam Cochins- $35 shipped in foam, double-boxed These are from a Frizzled roo and normal feathered hens, so you won't have any Frazzled birds. Info on my Cochins is in my profile or signature. Mixed colors vary: B/B/S, Mottled, Buff, Red, Birchen, White.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Please remember that any shipped eggs may go through damaging travel conditions, and I will do everything I can by packing them in specially produced poly-foam (thanks to BYC's Folwrus!) and double-boxing them. I feed my flocks an exclusive diet made of 12+ grains, herbs and spices, with a highly-digestible protein content for robust eggs- and naturally, robust chicks! These eggs ship well and great hatch rates result.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

You can find my feed recipe here.

If you pay with an echeck, the VERY SAME eggs will be shipped after the echeck has cleared. Since the echeck takes a while to clear, you must be willing to delay the shipment of your eggs. Using a credit or debit card through PayPal is much quicker. If you are hesitant to do so, you can buy a prepaid Visa for this purpose and put it on your PayPal account. Private sales are a better choice if you want to pay with an echeck, not this format, as the eggs are ready to go.

Please feel free to ask questions.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2012
  2. chickenmommy1

chickenmommy1 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 16, 2012
    I would like to have a copy of your food recipe it will not open for me

thanks

3. ChooksChick

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
  4. chickenmommy1

chickenmommy1 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 16, 2012
    When I click on the word "here" I get a little hand and a loud clicking noise. Not sure if my computer thinks it is a bad link or what.

5. ChooksChick

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    Weird!! Ok, I'll post the whole link in my ads for folks in case of issues...

PM me your email address and I'll send you the spreadsheet that figures up all the math in the recipe so you can automagically figure out totals for each grain, protein percentages, etc.

6. BetsyB0101

BetsyB0101 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 30, 2011
    Southwest Missouri
    Sent you a PM. :)
    Thanks!
    Betsy

7. wholewheatchicken

wholewheatchicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2011
    Lebanon, Ohio
    It could be the computer is blocking pop ups. Try holding the control key when you click on the link and see if that allows you to open it.

8. Southernsilkies

Southernsilkies Out Of The Brooder

Sep 9, 2010
    Dallas, Ga.
    Really love all your pictures of your cochins. Really nice..

9. ChooksChick

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    Thank you!! I should put current pics up, but I need to fix my memory card...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by