12+ Bantam Hatching eggs Faverolles, Seramas, and Ameraucanas - Mixed Bag

Cloverleaf Farm

Bearded Birds are Best
11 Years
Sep 16, 2008
Levan, UT
Priced at $25 / dozen, INCLUDES PRIORITY SHIPPING - this is a HUGE discount off of my regular prices!!!

I will have these mix and match batches available indefinitely, so just PM me if you are interested, and I will let you know when I can ship, I should be able to do at least one batch per week.

These dozens could include any combination of the following breeding groups:

Black / Blue bantam Ameraucanas

Black / Blue bantam Faverolles

Black / Blue / Splash bantam Faverolles

Salmon Faverolles

Salmon / Blue Salmon Faverolles

Buff PROJECT bantam Faverolles (these are 2 generations out from a cross to Orpington, and will be large bantams, not many of this generation has 5 toes, but they've all had beards and feathered legs, it's a work in progress!!)

Seramas - tri color male over a mottled female

You will get eggs from at least three of these groups. NO special requests, unless there is a particular group you do NOT want. Otherwise, I will put in what is available, extras may or may not be available (could depend on what groups you want left out).

Other than the project buffs, ALL parent stock is show to breeder quality.

I package my hatching eggs the way I like to receive them, and have had very very good hatch rates reported back to me from all over the country. BUT I cannot guarantee hatch rates due to how the USPS handles the eggs and your incubation practices.

Please feel free to ask questions, etc... :)

Last edited:
Oh man! I wish my incubator wasn't full. This IS a good deal!
smile.png

Just a bit of updated info...I sent out two batches today, I'm getting about 2 1/2 dozen eggs every 3 days or so, so I should easily be able to do 3-4 batches a week. :)

Priced at $25 / dozen, INCLUDES PRIORITY SHIPPING - this is a HUGE discount off of my regular prices!!!

I will have these mix and match batches available indefinitely, so just PM me if you are interested, and I will let you know when I can ship, I should be able to do at least one batch per week.

These dozens could include any combination of the following breeding groups:

Black / Blue bantam Ameraucanas

Black / Blue bantam Faverolles

Black / Blue / Splash bantam Faverolles

Salmon Faverolles

Salmon / Blue Salmon Faverolles

Buff PROJECT bantam Faverolles (these are 2 generations out from a cross to Orpington, and will be large bantams, not many of this generation has 5 toes, but they've all had beards and feathered legs, it's a work in progress!!)

Seramas - tri color male over a mottled female

You will get eggs from at least three of these groups. NO special requests, unless there is a particular group you do NOT want. Otherwise, I will put in what is available, extras may or may not be available (could depend on what groups you want left out).

I have gotten two chicks out of the black / blue bantam Favs that appear to be mottled. This is a new breeding group to me, so I don't know all the ins and outs as to what is in their back ground. BUT all the breeder flock are show to breeder quality. :)

I package my hatching eggs the way I like to receive them, and have had very very good hatch rates reported back to me from all over the country. BUT I cannot guarantee hatch rates due to how the USPS handles the eggs and your incubation practices.

Please feel free to ask questions, etc... :)

Sorry, only meant to edit, not quote. ;)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom