1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

12+ bantam motteld cochin eggs bonus black rose comb READ !!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by banjoejoe4783, Jan 20, 2011.

1. banjoejoe4783

banjoejoe4783 VILLAMIL FARMS

Oct 6, 2010
    westville ok
    up for action are 12+ of my bantam motteld cochin eggs thes are of show stock and my son shows them and dose well .the wining bider will get all the batam moteld cochin egg from now till mon will ship out mon will add black rose comb eggs to make for shure you git 12+. I am working on blue motteld and have one blue and one splash pullet in with the motteld but they have not started laying but if they due will includ them with the other eggs at no extra cost

DO TO FORCES OUT OF MY CONTROL I GOT ZERO EGGS TODAY SO I ONLY HAVE 8 MOTTELD AND 2 ROSE COMB BUT WILL INCULDE EXTRA EGGS THAT I HAVE ON HAND OR WILL REENBERS THE DIFERANCE SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENONS IF WINING BIDER WOULD LIKE I WILL WAIT AND SHIP OUT ON TUS TO ADD MORE EGGS SORRY AGAIN AND HAPPY HACHING

i can not garenty hach rate due to shiping and your haching methods but my hach rate is 80/85% wich is verry good for show cochins these birds are colord verry nice and have graet shape and feathering . will need paypale payment berfore shiping on mon thanks fore looking and happy haching BANJO

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 23, 2011
  2. banjoejoe4783

banjoejoe4783 VILLAMIL FARMS

Oct 6, 2010
    westville ok
    will pm the wining bider to see wich option they want thanks and happy haching BANJO

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by