12+ bantam Salmon / Blue Salmon Faverolle eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Cloverleaf Farm, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Cloverleaf Farm

Cloverleaf Farm Bearded Birds are Best

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    Auction for 12+ bantam salmon / blue salmon hatching eggs. Blue salmon rooster with salmon and blue salmon hens. I have hatched mostly salmons from this pen, but also a few blue salmons and rarely a splash salmon.

I do my very best to get your eggs to you as hatchable as possible, but cannot guarantee hatch rates due to how the USPS handles the box and individual incubating practices. I ship Priority Mail with delivery confirmation.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. jeremy

jeremy CA Royal Blues

Mar 23, 2008
    Oakland, CA
    I think I just fell in love with Blue Salmon Faverolles. [​IMG]

Your rooster is beautiful!

3. Cloverleaf Farm

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    Thanks Jeremy! [​IMG] They are pretty amazing little birds!

eat: You think that one's pretty, check this guy out: [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sadly, he had some medication that made him infertile, but he's an awesome showmanship bird, and he's definitely a "pet"!! [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 31, 2011
  4. ~MegChristine(:

~MegChristine(: Out Of The Brooder

Jul 21, 2011
    Do you hatch chicks?

5. Cloverleaf Farm

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    ~MegChristine:) :

Do you hatch chicks?

Sometimes I do, but I do not ship chicks...where are you located?​

6. ~MegChristine(:

Jul 21, 2011
    Indiana.

7. ~MegChristine(:

Jul 21, 2011
    Quote:Sometimes I do, but I do not ship chicks...where are you located?

Indiana. And where did you find your salmon faverolle hens at? We have a rooster but he needs some ladys with him!

8. Cloverleaf Farm

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    ~MegChristine:) :

Quote:Sometimes I do, but I do not ship chicks...where are you located?

Indiana. And where did you find your salmon faverolle hens at? We have a rooster but he needs some ladys with him!​

The bantams that are currently in my breeding pen all came from Henry Cammack, who does not have any birds left at present. His flock came from Leisha Comer, Hattrick, and Dick Boulanger (at least the ones that my birds came from, I think he added more later). [​IMG]

9. Chickie'sMoma

Chickie'sMoma Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2009
    Rochester, NH
    Cloverleaf, i really wish you were closer to me! i'd love to get some eggs! alas, i only have one broody at the moment and she is already sitting on some eggs. such beautiful looking hens!

10. ~MegChristine(:

Jul 21, 2011
    Quote:Indiana. And where did you find your salmon faverolle hens at? We have a rooster but he needs some ladys with him!

The bantams that are currently in my breeding pen all came from Henry Cammack, who does not have any birds left at present. His flock came from Leisha Comer, Hattrick, and Dick Boulanger (at least the ones that my birds came from, I think he added more later). [​IMG]

Your so lucky to have them!![​IMG] They are so hard to find in Indiana! I would kill to have atleast one hen!! Could your crosses breed with a salmon, then produce chickens that look just like their daddy? Im confussing myself!![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by