12+ Bantam White/BuffSplash Frizzle Cochin hatching eggs NPIP

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Fay at Frizzled Feathers, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Up for your consideration is 12+ eggs from our Bantam Frizzle Cochins

Our Frizzles have been laying like crazy !

In this pen there is :
    1 White Frizzle Cochin Rooster
    2 White Smooth cochin hens
    2 White frizzle Cochin hens
    1 Buff Cochin Roo
    3 Buff smooth Cochin hens
    3 Splash smooth Cochin hens

We get really gorgeous babys from this pen ! The Splash hens were just added to this pen a week ago.

If you would like some eggs from our mixed pens that has a mix of all colors too,just let me know and I will add some of those too.

We wrap our hatching eggs in paper towel then bubble wrap individually and we can ship in the carton or wrapped in big bubble wrap and newspaper or foam peanuts to
    secure them for a safe journey.

Winning bidder please pay at auction end ,We accept PayPal to [email protected]

~ The White is pure white not discolored like the sun is making it look. ~

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. xyresicchick

xyresicchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2010
    Providence, RI
    fay, i'm going to bid on these [​IMG]

I love my frizzles from you. Those whites are great. do you get alot of white babies from these eggs?

Hey -- I commented on facebook but i don't know how often you check there. I am wondering if you have any photos of the smooth hens you had in the pen with the birchen frizzle roo from the last batch of eggs you sent me last spring. if you have any, or even can tell me what colors they were that would be great. I don't even know if you still have that pen up or those hens still, but you never know! [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 31, 2011
  3. Ahhh April,you are just so sweet ! Thank you ,I do think they are very unique and one of our favorites around the farm !

Sorries haven't been on FB in awhile ,I'll get on there sometime soon.We do have most of the hens from that pen still .Will send you list of the colors and some pics as well .

Yes, We get alot of pure White color frizzles & smooth out of the one frizzle pen !

Fay

Last edited: Mar 31, 2011
  4. xyresicchick

xyresicchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2010
    Providence, RI
    Do you ever get frazzled chicks?? I know breeding frizzle to frizzle is rather tricksy and can cause frazzled messed up feathers, I'm willing to try out these eggs though [​IMG]

5. No ,I have not hatched any Frazzle chicks as of yet but there is a really good chance in the white pen because I have 2 Frizzled hens in there as well that I really need to more. They are all feathering out quite nicely though and lookin great ,Everybody seams to just love them !!!

I do have a really nice White Smooth Cochin Roo on its way to me though so I can take those 2 frizzled hens out and put them with him soon. [​IMG] They were just in there for the winter .

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by