12 bantan lavender cochin eggs

JamesA

Crowing
15 Years
Jun 1, 2008
Cedartown Georgia
I have 12 bantam lavender cochin eggs.These will be 100% Lavenders.I sold a lot of these last year with very good hatch rates.Theses will ship Tuesday moring if they are paid for in a timely manner.Thanks, James

11289_group_shot_-_lavender_cochins.jpg

11289_roo_hen_-_march_2010.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
I'll try my best to get pictures this evening .If you seen my lavender cochin pictures from last year its the same birds plus some of their offspring.I'm going to be selling a very limited amount of these this year so if you want them you might want to get these.
smile.png

Quote:
I'll try my best to get pictures this evening .If you seen my lavender cochin pictures from last year its the same birds plus some of their offspring.I'm going to be selling a very limited amount of these this year so if you want them you might want to get these.
smile.png

Thanks, that would be great...I didn't get a chance to see your lavender cochin from last year. I tried looking them up on here, but the pictures didn't show up anymore.

Take care!

Can't wait to get mine!!!
big_smile.png

But yes, I forgot to ask about the NPIP. Are you certified? If so, can I get paperwork on my last batch of eggs from you as well as these?

Thanks!
Tamara

Quote:
Sorry I'm not NPIP certified but I plan do do so this spring.Here are a few pictures of the gang I finally got.

11289_group_shot_-_lavender_cochins.jpg

11289_roo_hen_-_march_2010.jpg

Back
Top Bottom