12+ Barred/Blue Barred Rocks

DMRippy

Pallet Queen
8 Years
May 18, 2011
Nashville
This is a project pen I have had for several years. The original cross was a Splash Plymouth Rock to a Barred Rock. They were so pretty I wanted to improve them so I acquired a SQ line of Barred Rock Roos. I have breed him for 3 years now and he produced some great birds. I am currently using his son in the pen. He is over 5 Blue Barred Rock hens/pullets and 2 GSBR pullets. These birds are great layers and very pretty eye candy too. If you love blue birds and Plymouth rocks these are a great choice. I am getting between 3-5 eggs a day from this pen and don't expect them to slow down anytime soon.

I ship these individually wrapped in bubble wrap, packing peanuts and styrofoam as filler. The shipping is $18 priority mail. I ship on Mondays, but could ship any day if needed. Paypal only NO E-Checks (unless you pay 2 weeks in advance). Payment needs to be made a week prior to ship date or ASAP if ordered for an earlier ship date. I can also ship fewer egg for those with small incubators, just PM me. Paypal does not send full info on my phone, please make sure you include that in you paypal payment with your user name on BYC and what you are ordering. If you would please send me your mailing info in a PM so I can have it if paypal does not send it. Ship dates are only if payment is made a week prior. If no payment is received the prior week and I have not been able to contact you they will be shipped to the next person.

I can put you down for specific dates or next available. Orders are shipped based on availability and in the order requested or placed once payment is received. As you know chickens lay eggs in their own time, usually I know about when I will have eggs to ship. If you place orders for later dates understand chickens laying habits can change. I will stay in touch if I know there is an issue. I always look at my calendar a few weeks out to make sure everything is OK.

SHIPPING Hatching Eggs are a RISK. Once the eggs are shipped they are out of my control. Damage to packages during shipping are the risk of shipped eggs. I will help you file a claim with the Post Office to try to get replacements BUT I will not be responsible for shipping damages. I take reasonable care for packing your eggs, just like I would want my eggs shipped. (No special packing instructions sorry) I offers NO GUARANTEE on your hatch rate. By posting, bidding or buying you understand these terms.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom