12+ Barred Rock Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bargain, Apr 17, 2011.

1. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    This will include 12 Barred Rock Hatching eggs and more if available and not part of another order the day of shipping.
    Package will ship April 25(Monday) or April 26(Tuesday), depending on laying patterns.

Barred Rocks
    [​IMG]

Here's a hatch of both our Barred Rocks and Delawares eggs shipped to X2farm:
    [​IMG]

Two of our hens...Enjoying some wonderful green grass!
    [​IMG]

Our last home hatch of them yielded 6 girls and 1 boy of the 7 eggs put in the incubator. Your results may vary of course. I wish I could guarantee that kind of female/male ratio although I'm getting a surprisingly high rate of females hatching from these barred rocks!

Payment and Shipping Details

Our paypal is:

[email protected]

The shipping is average cost based for a package of this size and includes priority mail and confirmation delivery. We do this so you can pay for your winning auction immediately after winning it. Should you want insurance, it's $2 for USPS insurance and heat pack, an additional $2. Please pm me and let me know which you are adding and please please check your mailing address on paypal for accuracy and we need a phone number should you wish to pick up at the post office.

We ship eggs in the same way we would like to receive them. We bubble wrap each egg separately, putting in a regular box (not an egg carton) which is then cushioned and set in a larger box. These are not the prepaid priority boxes but we use the large boxes that can be ordered through USPS as the standard mailing box. Our mailing costs can often be higher than the prepaid boxes but we find that they arrive in better shape, so it's well worth the extra time, packing materials and shipping costs. Occasionally with a large order, we will use an even larger outside box. We also drive our eggs to the post office since we want them to arrive quickly and avoid as much time on rural bumpy roads as possible! Even as carefully as we ship, we cannot guarantee that there will be no breakage in transit. We do not guarantee the percentage of your hatch as the incubators temperature and humidity are very variable. We will provide assistance to you during the hatch and help in every way possible to have the best hatch possible.

We are a chemical free farm and farm full-time. We feed our animals with the best feed, sprouted grains, fresh grasses, treats from the garden and loving care. For more information please visit our farm site http://thegarryfarm.webs.com/
    Also
    feel free to visit us at facebook at The Garry farm or our blogspot
    http://thegarryfarm.blogspot.com/

Please check out our feedback.
    http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pcz6aC_klXJDTE8H01hR-RA

We also have feed back in the new system as you'll see above

Please pm me with any questions/orders and we'd be so honored to fill your order. Thanks for your interest. Happy bidding and have a blessed day! ( & please pm me directly if you would rather order without an auction - for that we accept USPS money orders) Nancy

2. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    This will be the last time the Garry Farm offers these. Our birds have been sold and are awaiting pickup by the buyers. We are downsizing a few groups to give me space for our silkies!!! Hope you are having a Happy Easter! Nancy

3. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Chillin' With My Peeps

Agghh!! I was trying to bid on them,but it wouldn't go through... It said it still had a few minutes left!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by