12+ BBS Ameraucana Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by pips&peeps, Jun 11, 2011.

1. pips&peeps

pips&peeps There is no "I" in Ameraucana

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    I am offering 12 fertile hatching eggs from our black/blue variety pen and our blue/splash pen of ameraucanas for a starting bid of $ 30.00. The egg color in this pen is mostly blues with a couple minty green layers. These birds are all bred to maintain their color line and be as close to the APA Standard of Perfection as possible. Years of selective breeding are behind most of the varieties offered, but unwanted characteristics may show up from time to time. We are a proud member of the Ameraucana Breeders Club. Washington NPIP #91-99, which means yearly tests indicate no pullorum/typhoid and no salmonella infections in my flock. We are also H5/H7 AI clean. Eggs will be collected and shipped after the auction closes and after payment has been received as we want you to have the freshest eggs possible to increase hatchability. There is no guarantee on hatching eggs and shipping them can be very damaging. We do however, try to send additional eggs (up to 3) to make up for any loss that may be incurred. Shipping is a flat $15.00. If you have any questions, please ask before you bid. No bidders from Hawaii, Virginia or outside the continental US please. All auctions that do not state they are a presale will be shipped the following Monday/Tuesday after the auction ends unless some unforeseen circumstance happens or the hens stop laying. At that time I will offer a refund or you can wait until the eggs are available. Buyer to pay Paypal fees.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by