12 + BBS Bearded Silkie eggs - NPIP

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Three Cedars Silkies, May 28, 2010.

1. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    OK...the girls have cranked back up again with only 1 1/2 broodies! (One of them can't make up her mind...the other one is catatonic) I have a bunch of eggs to offer and will do 2 "buy it now" auctions at the very low price of $25.00 for a dozen +. I have 2 incubators and both have eggs in them. Since I HATE staggered hatches, I must let these eggs go. They are ready to send today so as soon as you click "buy it now" and then paypal the $$, they will be in the mail. Our post office is open until 6:00 pm on Friday [​IMG]

In the BBS pen are 11 girls...black and splash...and we rotate 4 boys in with them. One is a nice blue cock (he just graduated after his birthday this month [​IMG] ), a black cock, a splash cock and a gorgeous splash/lav split cockerel that we got from Shagbark silkies a few months ago as a young bird. Don't know for sure if he is completing the deed, but he is giving it his all!!

More pics below in addition to a pic of our packaging. I will say that this year has been HELL on shipping. You should definitely not get any cracked eggs but it seems that the ones I've received have had a lot of aircell damage. However, we have hatched quite a few from those eggs with loose aircells, so don't give up hope on them! I even hatched a lavender chick from an egg that I received cracked and then patched with wax! Pick ups are welcome!

Don't make us eat these!! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2010
  2. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

Will you be offering this again, and are you NPIP?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by