12+ BBS Bearded Silkie Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Three Cedars Silkies, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    Up for your consideration are 12+ eggs from our BBS pen. We were so happy that one of our own splash pullets won Reserve of Breed this past Saturday at the Central Fl. Poultry Breeder's show in Inverness. The image link is a picture of her in the photo booth at the show. She will be joining the breeding pen after the show season ends in February.

We have added a gorgeous black boy to our pen and once we are certain he is breeding well, he will become our "main man". He won Reserve of Variety at the same show. I believe he will throw some grand chicks.

We will be separating our BBS pen into a blue/splash pen and a black pen this Saturday and will have pure black eggs available a couple of weeks after separating them.

I would like to get these eggs shipped no later than Wednesday morning, so please pay by paypal promptly after the auction ends. We are NPIP certified and do an excellent packing job so the eggs have the best opportunity to reach their destination in the best shape possible for hatching.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. brandibaby23

brandibaby23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 13, 2009
    New Paris, Pa 15554
    Gosh I wish I could buy these! I lost my 3 silkies this summer to weasels. and this winter no job to support my egg hatching habit. LOL They are gorgeous!!!

3. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

I LOVE that splash up at the top with the blue background. Absolutely gorgeous!! [​IMG]

4. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    Thanks, Chelsea. She is just 5 months old. Her cushion could be a bit bigger which would give her more balance. I'm thinking it will get better as she gets older. [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by