12+ BBS Bearded Silkie Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Three Cedars Silkies, Nov 24, 2010.

1. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    Up for your consideration are 12+ hatching eggs from our BBS pen. This weekend we will separate them into a blue/splash pen and a black pen. We do show our birds and will be showing several of these girls in the next couple of months at 2 or 3 shows. The black cockerel that is pictured won RV at the CFPBA show a few weeks ago.

All our birds meet the standard of perfection for silkies and we are NPIP/AI certified.

These eggs will be collected over the next 3 days and will be shipped on Saturday for delivery on Monday/Tuesday depending on your distance. Please forward payment by Paypal within 24 hours of auction end.

We do our best to pack the eggs to insure their safe delivery intact but cannot guarantee your hatch.

We finally got some more updated photos of our birds and they are below: (Pardon the black roo's haircut. He breeds better when he can see. [​IMG] )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 24, 2010
  2. rilly10

rilly10 Clover Field Farm

May 18, 2010
    Pottstown, PA
    Gorgeous! I love the new pics! I want to be first in line for black eggs when you have them split out!

3. Celtic Hill

Celtic Hill Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2010
    Scotland CT
    i think you have the best splash silkies i have ever seen!!!

4. The Lisser

The Lisser Chillin' With My Peeps

My BBS chicks from your eggs are doing great!

5. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    Quote:That's wonderful!!

6. secuono

secuono Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2010
    Virginia
    So excited for mine to come in!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by