12+ BBS Bearded Silkie Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Three Cedars Silkies, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    This is a relist because the buyer deleted their account after bidding on and winning these eggs. I will send eggs all laid within the last 3 days.

Up for your consideration are 12+ hatching eggs from our BBS pen. This past weekend we separated them into a blue/splash pen and a black pen but this set of eggs is still mixed BBS. In the next week or so I will be able to offer some eggs from the pure black pen. We do show our birds and will be showing several of these girls in the next couple of months at 2 or 3 shows. The black cockerel that is pictured won RV at the CFPBA show a few weeks ago.

All our birds meet the standard of perfection for silkies and we are NPIP/AI certified.

We do our best to pack the eggs to insure their safe delivery intact but cannot guarantee your hatch.

We finally got some more updated photos of our birds and they are below: (Pardon the black roo's haircut. He breeds better when he can see. [​IMG] )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 3, 2010
  2. Mrsfoote

Mrsfoote Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 19, 2010