12+ BBS Bearded Silkie hatching eggs (15 eggs right now)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Smokin Silkies, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Smokin Silkies

Smokin Silkies formerly browneyebuttafly

Mar 27, 2009
    Western, PA
    I have 12+ BBS Silkie hatching eggs. All of my Silkies are bearded and most have vaulted skulls. 5 toes, good seperation...foot feathers are all awesome except for one hen (she has feathers to the 3rd toe, but just not as many). They are pretty dirty right now & foot feathering isn't as nice because they are outside all day & love the rain. I have a Splash & Blue roo over 1 Splash, 1 Black, 1 Blue/Splash and 5 Blue pullets/hens. My boys got into it about a week ago so their crests are looking pretty bad, especially my Blue. I got my Silkies from Mary Robbins, Judy-Three Cedars Silkies, Jen (from Oregon), and 1234Muki. My incubators are full and I just can't eat these eggs lol. I have 6 eggs as of today and you will get whatevers laid til the auctions over. I will update the egg count as I get them. They've been laying anywhere from 5-6 eggs a day...so there could be up to 18 eggs possibly! These will ship out on Tuesday.

As of right now, I have 14 eggs and a few hours left!
    15 eggs now!!!

If you have any questions please ask [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2011
  2. midwestchickenwrangler

midwestchickenwrangler Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 6, 2010
    Greenfield, Indiana
    Beautiful birds!

3. Smokin Silkies

Mar 27, 2009
    Western, PA
    I'm up to 15 eggs right now!!! I was going to ship these out today but can't til tomorrow now. My husbands car is leaking gas & he had to take my car last minute (sorry [​IMG] ) ....I didn't have the eggs wrapped yet [​IMG] BUT that means that you will get even more eggs! I'd imagine at least 3-4 more eggs by morning!

4. Smokin Silkies

Mar 27, 2009
    Western, PA
    Thank you! [​IMG]

Quote:

5. Smokin Silkies

Mar 27, 2009
    Western, PA
    myraptor...I sent you a PM with payment info! Thanks [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by