12+ BBS Orpington eggs WILL BE 18+ : THEY'RE LAYING LIKE CRAZY!!!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mylittlezoo, Jul 19, 2010.

1. mylittlezoo

mylittlezoo Poppy Creek Farm

Mar 16, 2009
    GA
    12+ BBS Orpington eggs. Black (bamachickens) rooster over 9 hens. One gumpsgirl splash, blues and blacks are a mixture of Korfus Kluckers, Bamachickens and one Speckledhen!

I have had these guys from small chicks, raised them, loved them and watched them turn into HUGE fluffybutts [​IMG]

All have great conformation and type; the black roo and hens have gleaming, shiny feathers, the blue hens have perfect blue 'lacing'.

My Sportsman is full of these eggs and my Buff Orps' (yes, full. I can't believe it either) so I would rather sell a few than send them to omlettesville.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Please excuse the blurred pic of the roo - he's the 'in your pocket' type and every time I got down on his level to take a pic, he ran towards me!

[​IMG]

Please email me with any questions. I have been having 90%+ fertility with these eggs, chicks are big, fat and sturdy.

Payment by Paypal please within 24 hours of hitting Buy It Now. These eggs will ship within 24 hours of payment being made.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2010
  2. Firearia

Firearia Chillin' With My Peeps

Oh boy I would love to buy these, however I should probably wait until I either have and incubator or a broody. I love orpingtons and I've been looking for different colours lately, one day if you're ever selling again, I'll be sure to try and buy from you!

3. mylittlezoo

Mar 16, 2009
    GA
    Just let me know when you'd like some [​IMG]

4. mylittlezoo

Mar 16, 2009
    GA
    UPDATE: I have sold three dozen of these eggs so far, so there a little more wiggle room if someone would like to make their date for shipping because now I don't have so many eggs sitting. I can hold and mail later if that suits [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by