12+ BBS split/lav Bearded Silkie Eggs

Three Cedars Silkies

Crowing
11 Years
Apr 17, 2008
Gainesville, Fl.
OK...the girls have cranked back up again with NO BROODIES (except one of the white hens in a different pen
sad.png
) as of yesterday. We are now getting 5-6 eggs per day and just cannot hatch that many babies!

In the BBS pen are 11 girls...black and splash...and we rotate 4 boys in with them. One is a nice blue cock (he just graduated after his birthday this month
smile.png
), a black cock, a splash cock and a gorgeous splash/lav split cockerel that we got from Shagbark silkies a few months ago as a young bird. Don't know for sure if he is completing the deed, but he is giving it his all!!

More pics below in addition to a pic of our packaging. I will say that this year has been HELL on shipping. You should definitely not get any cracked eggs but it seems that the ones I've received have had a lot of aircell damage. However, we have hatched quite a few from those eggs with loose aircells, so don't give up hope on them! I even hatched a lavender chick from an egg that I received cracked and then patched with wax! Pick ups are welcome!

9079_img_0082.jpg

9079_img_0064.jpg

9079_img_0070.jpg

9079_img_0058.jpg

9079_img_0061.jpg

9079_packing_photos.jpg

Back
Top Bottom